Wednesday, May 5, 2010

supernatural

I thought i'd include some for the breakdown work i did in the early days of supernatural. just to show people what i can do and besides...i did work on it for 5 long years...that's gotta count for something.

bloody mary was one of my favs. simple but beautiful....






dead in the water. i think that was the first eps directed by Kim Manners. i remember he was very complimentary to me on the breakdown of that costume. i worked worked hard on it and it was a challenge because it was going to be underwater but he made all worth it with a few kind words. RIP Kim


after 5 seasons i still think asylum is the scariest eps on supernatural!


hookman. a collabrative effort between maria waterman and me. wow...that one really was alot of work and one that keeps getting dragged out of costume storage for cameos ;)


some dead dummies in the studio waiting to be strung up! another joint effort between maria and me. the shows were getting so big that i could no longer do the shopping and do breakdown, so i handed over the bulk of the breakdown to maria for the rest of season 1


I had to put this one in....Dracula and my 64 vespa 90



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment